Vehicle presence detection sensors
Advanced All-in-One vehicle detection sensors developed by Quercus integrate the camera, communications and the processor into a small-size sealed unit and provide information about vehicle flow, queue occupancy and traffic statistics around the parking facilities.
Vehicle presence detection is performed using non-intrusive virtual loops where the detection is done through advanced computer vision algoritms.
- All-in-One sealed unit that can control up to 4 lanes
- Based on non-intrusive virtual loops
- Fast installation & configuration
- Adaptation to external factors
- Easy start up & installation: based non-intrusive virtual loop technology, no road works needed
- Fast configuration: done via web system from any web browser or via fast setup wizard that searches automatically the units, provides a direct detector menu and allows easy setup of outputs and logical functions
- All-in-One small size sealed unit with IP67 protection
- Set up of various detection areas and virtual loops
- Queue effect elimination & learning of background to prevent confusion and vehicle detection errors
- Shadow elimination: allows distinguishing between cars and shadows, increasing the reliability of the results.
- External factors adaptation: optimal performance during the day / at night, adaptation to sudden light changes and different road traffic environments
- Provides vehicle presence detection, traffic flow information and queue occupancy rates around the parking facilities